Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mommy and Ethan's Day-O-Fun!

With two kids, it's hard to always give each kid the one-on-one time that they deserve. So Christmas break was a perfect time to do that (since we have to pay for daycare whether we bring them or not!).
So one day over break we took Eli to school and then Ethan and I started our day off right with breakfast at McDonald's (or Old MacDonald's to Ethan). Ethan loooooves their pancakes!
Okay, the next part may not sound like a day-o-fun kind of thing, but it was! Nothing opens around here until 10am, so after McDonald's we went back home and I let Ethan watch Sesame Street while I cleaned for an hour. (Let's be real....we're still trying to put our house back together and he was oblivious- he just thought he got to watch Elmo because it was his special day!)
Once it was 10am, we went to Jump Zone. Oh my! That is the best place ever! The inflatables are pretty big, so I thought Ethan might be intimidated. We started at the Sesame Street toddler inflatable and he thought it was pretty neat.



After a few minutes we decided to venture out to the 'big kid' inflatables. HE LOVED IT!!! He wasn't intimidated at all! He climed up the ladders, went down the slides, and bounced like a crazy kid!

I did have to go on a few with him at the beginning, and then he just wanted to go with me for fun, so we both got a little sweaty together! Next time- short sleeves!
After Jump Zone we went to the Promenade to run two quick errands, then went to Mama Fu's for lunch. He LOVES to eat his mac-and-cheese with chopsticks! His eyes were rather droopy during lunch, so as soon as we were done we headed home for his nap.
It was a great day!!!! I love that little man!

2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

Seriously! It's my new favorite place! I loved the Pirates of the Carribean slide, wow it was fast!!

Laura King said...

We had a blast there on Chesleigh's birthday! Me, Crystal, Camden, Chesleigh and Aunt Betty. Oh my - I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!! Betty found out the hard way that you shouldn't wear glasses while climbing.