Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Boys

I can't say enough how much I love seeing my boys play together and becoming best friends. A common phrase around our house is, "Eli's my best friend, Peyton's my best friend! Two best friends!"

This is a normal Sunday morning (or any day the kids wake up while I'm still getting ready in the morning). Eli drinks his milk on the floor of my closet and Ethan hangs out, not wanting to miss anything...
I still can't get over how different they look! We thought for sure Eli would be a mini-Ethan, but not at all!

The favorite hangout spot...Mommy's alarm clock. I've learned to check it every night before I go to bed to be sure it's still set and the sound is the right volume. I actually forgot to check it for the first time on Wednesday night and sure enough, the volume was turned all the way down. Instead of the radio waking Lonnie up at 4:45, I happened to wake up at 5:35 and freaked out! I think Lonnie was only a few minutes late, though. Luckily I'm on Spring Break, because I just can't handle being late, and that would've really messed me up!
Love those boys!

No comments: