Sunday, April 10, 2011

Feeding the Ducks

Last Saturday was the most beautiful day we've had in a looooong time, so we took advantage of it! We met Amanda, Peyton, and Myra at the trail for a picnic lunch and bike ride/walk. After making it the 2 miles around the lake (with Peyton literally running almost the whole way), we stopped to feed the ducks, which were surprisingly nice this time. They usually attack you if you come near them with food. It was a blast! (wish I had taken the camera sooner....I forgot until we were almost done)


1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

I'm so glad you had a good experience with the ducks. Camden and I did that one day with bits of bread and they nearly attacked us! We had to quickly throw out all of our bread and run! They were way too close for comfort! :) Camden later said, "Mama, I just don't like those ducks..." ha!