Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Well, I didn't really do a very good job of taking pictures today.  (I guess that should be Lonnie's job on Mother's Day!!!)
But it was an AWESOME day, nonetheless.  Probably my favorite Mother's Day so far!   It all started with breakfast in bed.  Yum!  When Ethan woke up he helped me open up presents.  Lonnie really surprised me this year!!!  He had our blog printed into a book!  It's huge...yearbook size.  It's like a yearbook of our life!  In fact, the page limit is 300 pages, so he only got 2007-2009 in this book.  (I think I know what I'm getting for Mother's Day next year!)  It is so special and I'm thankful for a loving, thoughtful husband that really spoils me everyday, but especially on days like today. 
We went to church and then met the family at Texas Land and Cattle for lunch.  Then naps, church, home, and bed.  Busy day! 
Here are the few pictures I got.

These are Ethan's Mother's Day projects from school.  The one on the left is a flower bouquet made from his handprints.  The card on it says, "If Moms were strawberries, I'd pick you!" 


Here's the incredible book!
 Another project from Ethan.  He told his teacher what he wanted to write.  It says, "I love mommy because she likes to tickle me.  She makes me chocolate cake with chocolate candy on top."  Yep, that's me!  Spot on! 
 At lunch...love these ladies!

Happy Mother's Day to all the great Moms out there!

No comments: