Tuesday, September 4, 2007



I've had several people ask me if I've started to look at baby stuff yet - clothes, bedding, decorations for the nursery, etc. I really haven't - I figure since we don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet, there's no point in looking. But yesterday the decorator in me starting getting ansy, so I got online and looked at bedding. I fell in love with a crib set from Walmart (who knew?). I just had to share it with you all...

It's just perfect! Trendy and not too girly. Anyways, I'm ready to start decorating! I guess I should probably wait til we know for sure if it's a girl or boy, though.

2 comments:

Grubb Family said...

I love,love, love the crib set. And it will be very cute in blue also since little Lamp may be a little man!! I'm having so much fun experiencing this pregnancy with you, knowing that I get all to enjoy the fun stuff now and can send the baby home with you at the end of the day!!!

Anonymous said...

it is super cute margaret but i agree with rachel-you better find something you like in blue too! we didn't have anything picked out for a boy (not even a name) and guess what we're having...A BOY! have fun shopping and decorating-it will be beautiful in pink or blue!
ps. at this point both boys and girls heart rates are fast-sorry :)