Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ultrasound Pictures

I'm a few days late, but here they are!
The first one is the traditional 'it's a boy!' shot. He is curled up in a little ball, so all you can see is his head (on the right), and his legs on the left. The two round things towards the left/center are his knee caps, then his ankles are crossed at the far left.
This is pretty much the same shot, only a little clearer. You can see his shins and feet a little better. And that's all! We were a little disappointed we didn't get better pictures. I have a friend that's 3 weeks ahead of me, and she has a whole photo album of all her ultrasound pictures! Oh well...I guess that leaves more to the imagination.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Okay, so when I showed people my ultrasound pics of Parker, they oohed and ahhhed and said "how cute". Looking back I now realize that they probably didn't even really understand what they were looking at or trying to see and didn't want to offend me as a new hormonal mom.

Having said that after 2 babies, I can actually read an ultrasound pretty well. He's a handsome little guy. Your little guy and a lucky little guy to have you and Lonnie as his parents.

Can't wait to meet him!