Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pearly Whites

We finally got around to getting Ethan a big boy toothbrush. We had still been using the baby kind that you put on your finger. He LOOOOOOVES watching us brush our teeth, so I knew he'd love having a real toothbrush of his own. And I was right! He cried when I took it away after we were finished. If you know me very well at all, you know I like clean teeth! So having a boy that loves to brush makes me so proud!!!!


***Oh, and our tooth count is suddenly up to seven! We noticed another one on the bottom today. So now he has four on the bottom and three on the top.

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

MMM, gotta love that toothbrush! Camden is the same way! Sorry about not getting back with you about lifegroup the other day. I wasn't feeling too great. I've had a terrible neck and back ache the past two weeks!

Thanks SO much for Ethan's adorable pictures! SO cute!