Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lots of Randomness

I know, I know! Horrible blogger! Can't believe I've gone over two weeks without posting anything! I've decided that I don't do well with free time. When I have excess amounts of time (such as summer vacation) my motto is "I can do it tomorrow." Well, I say that most days about a lot of things, so needless to say, nothing gets done! But school starts back up soon and I'm sure I'll start getting better about blogging, as I seem to do better under pressure.

So here are some random pictures of what we've been up to lately.



A few weeks ago our town had a little Saturday morning picnic/parade/hoopla. Here we are waiting for the parade:
And loving the toddler-size inflatable!




Our attempt at letting Ethan play in the rain. By the time we got him dressed, it had stopped raining!
Ethan's learned how to push himself on a couple of his bikes now. I can't believe he's big enough to do that!


One of Lonnie's co-workers gave us a bowtie for Ethan. Not sure when he'll get to wear it for real, so for now it will have to match his Razorback shirt!



Randomness after Lonnie got home from work one day:


Keira and Ethan have gotten soooo close this summer! Lots of quality time together:

I was watching Keira a few days ago and her and Ethan were playing nicely in the living room. I stepped out of the room to do something, and when I got back, I saw Keira, but not Ethan. Then I heard his voice behind the couch, and this is what I saw:


So, apparently he can climb behind the couch, but he can't get back out! (and yes, I thought it would be more funny to video this, rather than help him out)

No comments: