Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time to Let the Cat out of the Bag...

Whew...secrets are hard. I was not meant to keep big secrets. Sooooooooo......


WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!!!!


Oh, it feels good to say that! I'm 8 1/2 weeks along, which puts the due date at March 20. Since we seem to be all about holidays around here, I'm predicting a St. Patrick's day baby. We already have a lot of March birthdays in the family, so I'm hoping the baby won't come on the 3rd (Caden), 14th (Lonnie's dad), or 24th (my 30th birthday!).


We had our first ultrasound on Monday and everything looked great! We could see the little heartbeat flickering, but other than that he pretty much looked like a blob with arm and leg buds. (and yes, I'll always say 'he' unless someone tells me otherwise!) Funny....the ultrasound date came up with March 24 - my birthday! But they almost always keep the original due date, so that won't change.


The proud big brother:



6 comments:

Laura Carson said...

Congratulations! That is a great month to have a baby. No Arkansas heat waves to make you miserable during the 3rd trimester!

Grubb Family said...

so excited I don't have to keep a secret anymore...not that I couldn't have told everyone here since they don't know you!! Can't wait to have another baby to love on!

Laura King said...

Congratulations to the Lamps!! So great to have another little one to love on..and for Gavin to boss around!

...ah, ahem..Margaret, you might want to shave those legs if you are going to wear that pink skirt. :)

Love to you all,
Aunt Laura

Laura King said...

ooops...I meant for Ethan to boss around!!

Crystal_King said...

We're so happy for you three!!! I love that we get the opportunity to experience our pregnancies together. It's always nice to have someone to share the aches and pains with. I'm so happy that Ethan and Camden and now our little babies will all be so close. Congrats and hold on tight, this will be a fun ride!!! :)

Lindsey Choate said...

Congratulations!!! I just got on your facebook and then went to your blog. That's so awesome. We are having our second, too. Due in Dec. I hope your first trimester goes well. Call if you need anything!!