Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ethan's New Words

Ethan's talking a lot more these days, but these are a few of my favorites:

"bee-bah" = bus (he points them out each afternoon after I pick him up from school)
"boppers" = flowers
"nina, nina" = in a sing-song voice "clean up, clean up"
-numbers - I've been working hard with him on counting. He will repeat a lot of the numbers, but his favorites are 2, 5, 9, and 10. When I start counting with one, he says two, then he'll repeat some here and there, and will usually get 9 and 10 correct on his own.
-colors - I can tell they've been working on colors at school. Lately he asks me all the time, "boo???" (blue) He sounds French when he says it. He also really likes pink. We have some blocks that he builds with and there are a few pink ones and he always goes for those first. Ha!


Love that little guy!


FYI...we find out in a week and a half if we have a baby boy or girl!!!!

No comments: