Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Mysterious Boo-Boo

We got a phone call from daycare this morning to let us know that Ethan got a bit of a boo-boo. They weren't sure exactly what happened, but his finger was cut, bleeding, and bruised. They think it might have gotten closed in the toy cash register. They said it didn't need stitches, so they just cleaned it up, bandaged it, iced it, gave him some Tylenol, and lots of hugs and kisses. They said he was pretty distraught about it at the time.

Soooooo....I wasn't sure what to expect when we picked him up today, but I wasn't expecting this!!!!...



That's a pretty serious boo-boo for a 20 month old, if you ask me! But, he's perfectly fine. When I picked him up I asked him to show me his boo-boo, and he couldn't even show it to me - I guess he had already forgotten about it. But he was favoring his other hand most of the night for playing and eating.
Crazy, huh?

No comments: