Sunday, November 8, 2009

21 weeks

I haven't written too much about the pregnancy this time around. Once I hit 14/15 weeks, I finally stopped feeling nauseas and started feeling almost normal again. So I've been feeling great lately! Baby's been kicking a lot - so much that Lonnie's been able to feel him kicking quite a few times. As I've been typing, I just SAW my belly move for the first time, which is always exciting!
Here I am at 21 weeks - my belly is growing! (yes, that's the same shirt I was wearing in my last belly picture. Pretend you didn't notice, please)
We still have ultrasound pictures to post, but I haven't gotten around to doing that. Maybe soon!

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

You look great!!! You're SO tiny!! I don't remember you being big last time, but your belly seems even smaller than when you were pregnant with Ethan! I can't believe how quickly time is going! Oh, life group, I got your message late that Sunday. Apparently we have crappy service where we live and don't always get in coming calls. So far I am getting all of my voicemails though. We've just got so much on our plate lately! We really want to see you guys soon though. Sorry we'll miss you at Thanksgiving time! Let's get together soon!!!