Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter and other stuff...

Things are going well around here. Lonnie went back to work on Monday, so it's just been Eli and I at home this week. We've done pretty well! He's started to be awake more, which for him has meant he's been a bit more fussy, but not too bad. Ethan's last day of daycare is tomorrow, so it'll be just the three of us home from now on. Yikes! I know it will be great, but I think it will be a bit of an adjustment, mostly for Ethan.
I weighed Eli this morning - 8lbs, 6oz. His face is starting to fill out and his poor little face is covered in baby acne! Poor guy! But he's still cute as can be.
Here are a few pictures from the week.



Eli keeps reaching up and grabbing a handful of his own hair. He can't seem to figure out how to let go of it, though. It leads to screaming until I fix it. Ha!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute looking family

Grubb Family said...

Awww, I love all the pics! Miss my little guys...and you and Lonnie!!!