Monday, April 26, 2010

I've created a MONSTER!!!!!




A booger monster, that is. Yep. Ethan is a nose picker. And it's all my fault.




I have a MAJOR issue with boogers. I can't stand to see kids with boogers in their nose. I have first graders that still will come to school with nasty green boogers in their nose and I can't stand it!!!! So, of course, I have made sure that Ethan NEVER has boogers in his nose. Unfortunately, since I'm so obsessive with it, now Ethan is too! Not only does he not like to have boogers in his nose, he also doesn't like to use a Kleenex. Evidence:

Yep, that's the wall right next to Ethan's bed. Covered in boogers. So apparently as he's falling asleep at night, he picks his nose and wipes it on the wall. Awesome. He also picks his nose during the day and wipes it on whatever is close - carpet, wall, couch, Mommy's shirt (never his own), etc. We're working REALLY hard on using a Kleenex; hopefully it will catch on soon.

So watchout next time you're at our house - you might be sitting on boogers!

1 comment:

Grubb Family said...

Hahahahaha!!!! That is so absolutely disgusting and hilarious all in one. However, I'm not sure I can have a booger wiper at my house on Wednesday, I might vomit if I find boogers wiped on my couch. Just kidding!! Cade and Keira have done so much worse. Just be happy he's not painting the walls with his poop!