Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Day PowWow

Sorry for my blogging absence. I dropped the camera a few weeks ago and broke the flash, so it only works when we're outside. Needless to say, I haven't taken many pictures.

Rachel let me borrow her camera yesterday so I could take pictures at Ethan's PowWow at school. Ethan moved up to the 3 year old class on Monday, and he handled it way better than I thought he would. While he's still pretty reserved at school, he didn't cry and scream in his new class. They said he cried for about 3 minutes the first day, and it was less every day after that. Yea! He LOVES the new playground! It has a huge play set, with a track around it with BIKES!

Back to the PowWow...
Let's see... he wouldn't wear his hat, he kept pulling at his costume, he didn't sing a word, he didn't pay attention, and sometimes just picked his nose. That's my boy!

And of course, wouldn't smile for the camera...


But boy, do I love that kid! It cracks me up how different he is at home. He talks NON-STOP at home! He is silly, fun, and active. He'll come out of his shell eventually. It only took me about 20 years!

3 comments:

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

hmm... not sure what I did with my last post. Sorry. Just wanted to say how cute Ethan looked... Lils is the same way. Totally shy, quiet and reserved at school but at home opens up a bit more...Can't wait to see you guys SOON!!!

Grubb Family said...

Hahaha! Loved that post. I was literally laughing out loud...but quietly since my roommates are sleeping. It is a remarkable difference between the "At home Ethan" and the "In Public Ethan." No matter which one shows up each day, I love him 110%!!!