Monday, December 20, 2010

Have you heard?

I don't know if you heard the official news or not, but Rachel and I are THE BEST WIVES IN THE WORLD! Hahaha...

But for real, we did do good! For Father's Day this year, we got our hubbies tickets to THE BIG GAME. Ohio State vs. Michigan. Lonnie and Curt have talked for YEARS about wanting to go, but it was pretty much just talk. Once I looked it up though, I found out the game was the Saturday after Thanksgiving in Columbus, which is not far from my grandparents' house, so it would work out great for us to go up there for Thanksgiving and the guys could go to the game.

They had a blast! Maybe Lonnie more than Curt, since Lonnie's team won and Curt was surrounded by Ohio State fans that taunted him relentlessly throughout the game. Ha!

*And I'm proud of the guys actually taking pictures like we told them to. :)

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free photo slideshow made with Smilebox

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I think you're awesome! What a great idea! Hummm...I'm thinking about what I can do for Heath since a Razorback game isn't so original.