Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to two great dads - my dad, of course, and the father of my boys - Lonnie!

We started our day with presents and pictures before church.
Lonnie's big gift was a book that I made for him using Shutterfly. It was my first attempt and I was soooo proud of it! I wish I had taken more pictures. Lonnie really liked it.


Last year we started the tradition to go to a Natural's baseball game for Father's Day with a group of friends. We had such a fun time! We were able to spend the afternoon/evening with the Thibodeaux, Benders, Grubbs, Dustin and Lexi, and my parents. The Gralls happened to be there too and we were happy they were able to get seats by us!

Ethan was really into the game and Eli loved watching Strike (the Saskwatch -however you spell that).



(YES! Ethan's finally learned to look at the camera and give a fake smile!! Ha! At least he's not turning his head away anymore)









The whole crew:


Love my little family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun times! The book is great BTW. - Lonnie