Friday, July 8, 2011

Swimming!!!!

So what do you do to survive a hot Arkansas summer??? SWIM!!! We've been to the pool almost every day this summer. The pool at the clubhouse by our new house has THE BEST POOL for kids. It's a beach entry pool, which means it starts with just an inch of water and gets progressively deeper. There's an island in the middle, too. At first I was nervous to take 4 kids to the pool by myself, but Caden and Keira are completely independent in the pool, and although Ethan can't swim, he is 100% comfortable in the water and is independent with his floaties on. So really I only have to keep my eyes on Eli.
I have a weekly swim date set up with my friends and all the kids get to play together. It's been a wonderful way to spend the summer!



He loves these goggles, even they're too big for him and don't protect him from the water whatsoever. :)













I love this picture!!!! Cracks me up everytime...








No comments: