Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Sister is a DOCTOR!!!

My sister is officially a licensed pharmacist!!!!  Woohoo!!  So proud of her.  Curt threw her an awesome party last weekend at our clubhouse.  The spread was amazing, especially the cake.  We did a little Wii dance, but mostly just visited, hung out, and celebrated Rachel's big accomplishment. 

Did I take a single picture???  No!!!!  (Although Lonnie did grab the camera when the girls and I were Just Dancing it up, but I won't post those!)


But, once we got back to our house, we had to clean up the chocolate fountain, which is a huge mess!  What do you do with all that extra chocolate that you'll end up just throwing away?????  Well, here's what we did!  







Can you tell we're a very close family?  We apparently aren't grossed out by licking the chocolate that other people have licked.  (I didn't touch it!!!)

Happy Graduation, Rachel!  Sorry the only pictures I took were of the odd habits of our family!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love chocolate! That looks very nice!