Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Halloween Costume

I decided for Halloween to dress up as a big, fat pregnant woman. So here I am...



Oh wait, I REALLY AM a big, fat pregnant woman! I can't believe how fast my belly has grown. It seems to have just happened overnight. I really can't complain, though. Being bigger is SO much easier for shopping. I can finally wear maternity tops, instead of finding regular clothes that still happen to fit. And it's kind of fun having a big baby belly.
_____
Baby has been moving around SO MUCH lately! I feel him a lot in the afternoons and evenings. Lonnie is really hoping that he'll start kicking harder so he can feel it, too.
_____
I think we've decided we need to kick it into high gear. I'm six months along, and we have no name, no nursery, no baby stuff. Yikes!
_____
And, OH YEAH....we've reached viability! (or as Lonnie has renamed it, LIVE-ability). Hooray!

4 comments:

Crystal_King said...

Oh Margaret, you look SOOOO gorgeous! You have grown as I have too! You look so beautiful! You've totally got the pregnancy glow. I'm still waiting for mine!! Haha! I love my belly too. My baby doesn't move around as much as I'd like but I still feel him a few times a day. I can't wait to see you soon! You have a great weekend and I'll talk to you later!!!

Grubb Family said...

Hip, hip, hooray for live-ability!!! I didn't see a big fat pregnant woman on Halloween, just a gorgeous Mommy-to-be.
Love ya,
Rach

Nicole said...

Big fat pregnant woman??? Where?? Margaret, you look sooo pretty and happy and healthy! The belly just comes with the territory... can't wait to see you soon~

Tiffany said...

Margaret, you're looking fantastic!