Friday, October 17, 2008

Eight Months

It's 2:45am and I'm blogging. What's wrong with this picture?
Ethan has decided he didn't want to sleep tonight. He's been up since about one. We tried everything we knew to get him back to sleep, but he's bright-eyed and ready to play. So, why fight it? Ethan and I are playing and blogging and Lonnie's in the kitchen making chili for our camping trip this weekend. (Have I mentioned how much I appreciate Lonnie? He's always been willing to be up with Ethan in the middle of the night, sometimes more than me!)
So, all that being said, here's Ethan's 8-month post...

Unofficial weight: 21ish pounds
Unofficial length: 29 inches

Not much new to report from last month. Still no teeth. Still not crawling. He's rocking back and forth on his hands and knees and will stay in that position longer than before, so maybe he'll be crawling soon. Although I'll admit, I'm okay with him not crawling - we haven't baby proofed yet and I'm not looking forward to it.

Still sleeping through the night, with an occasional wake-up, but he puts himself back to sleep most of the time.
Ethan's a lot more playful these days. He's laughing more, playing, snuggling, flirting, and just plain fun!

That's really about all!

Here are his pictures...

One month:
Eight months:

No comments: