Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life Group

We have recently started a new Life Group at church. Several of our friends with babies were looking for something that would help us grow as new parents. We have 5 couples in our group with 5 babies. We've met twice already and it has been such a blessing! We're focusing on getting our priorities straight (God, spouse, baby, then job/hobbies/etc.), how to raise a Godly, caring, well-mannered child, how to maintain a healthy marriage, etc. And on top of all that, it is so awesome to watch our children play together. Granted, there's not a lot of playing going on yet, but that will come!



There's Peyton (6 months), Addison (15 months), Ethan (8 months), and Allyson (4 months). (Phoebe, 12 months, wasn't there) What fun they'll have in the coming months and years!

And by the way, our boy is about to crawl!! He is SOOOOO close. I'm predicting by Saturday.

3 comments:

Crystal_King said...

Cute! I so wish I could be in your life group!!! That's exactly what I would like to focus on also. I started a part time job in the evenings on the days I have off at Kirklands. Just until my clientele picks up at the salon and maybe through Christmas. I only work a few hours in the evening through out the week, but on Sunday I have to work until 6.

Did you hear that Levi and Laura had their baby? It's a girl! They named her Carrigan. The middle name was undecided. I believe 8 pounds 1 oz. and 21 inches long!

Margaret said...

Oh, we would LOVE to have you guys!!!!! It has been so amazing so far. We start at 5pm, but if you ever want to come late, or if you have a Sunday off, please come join us! :)

Crystal_King said...

For sure if anything changes I will definitely let you know! Thank you!!!!