Thursday, December 18, 2008

Double Digits

A few days late, but our boy is 10 months old!

I think I'm going to have to give up on his monthly picture. Now that he's mobile, it is next to impossible to get him to lay down long enough to take a picture. But the pictures I got crack me up! It shows exactly how this photo shoot went:










Things I want to remember about my sweet ten-month old
  • he's started eating table food (we were reluctant on that!)
  • he currently prefers to feed himself table food than to be fed baby food on a spoon

  • likes to push things around on the ground, especially books
  • likes to dance to music

  • uses the sign for 'more' when prompted

  • he's back to spitting while eating (I'm guessing because he doesn't seem to want baby food anymore)

  • likes to walk with his push toy

  • crawling everywhere

  • playing with doorstops

  • opening drawers and cabinets

  • sleeping all night

  • will walk while holding onto our hands

  • still loves his exersaucer - bounces like crazy!

  • likes to pull down all his books (he looks like he's in a library selecting books)

  • drinks juice from sippy cup

  • he's so snuggly!

It's been a great ten months! I can NOT believe he will be a year old soon!!!!

1 comment:

Grubb Family said...

I think those pics are a good representation of what he's like these days...Going, going gone!!

It's so great you are writing these things down. I have a hard time remembering exactly how the kids were at each age. And I even scrapbooked it all!!!

Love ya!