Saturday, December 13, 2008

A Santa Kind of Day

I've been excitedly waiting for Saturday morning to come - Santa Cow was going to be at Chick-fil-A! I know that's completely dorky, but I thought it'd be funny to have Ethan's picture taken with him. He did surprisingly well!

I know this picture is all blurry, but I thought it was cute how Ethan was looking up at the cow:
The good one:

Before we headed home we decided to run by the Associate Store and were surprised to the see the REAL Santa! This one didn't go as well:

Yep, I have one of those kids that screams in Santa's lap. Awesome.
Maybe we'll stick with Santa Cow in the future.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Is it in the genes? Lillie hates Santa... well, at least up close and personal.. movies, books singing about him, all fine but actually sitting and shooting the breeze.. no way! Stick with the cow... although, a Santa-cow seems scarier to me then a creepy old guy in a fake beard and pillow stuffed in his shirt...but if it makes Ethan happy:):)