Sunday, April 5, 2009

BIG NEWS!

***Update - just a few hours after writing this, I saw another tooth! So scratch the four teeth - he has FIVE! Three on the top, two on the bottom. Yea!

We thought this day would NEVER come. Seriously. We thought Ethan must have been born with only two teeth in his head and he'd just have to live with dentures. But surprise, surprise...

ETHAN NOW HAS FOUR TEETH!!!!!!

Just to review...
He didn't get his first tooth until 9 months old, when the bottom two came in at the same time. It took another 5 months for two more to pop up (his top two). SO, at this rate, maybe he'll have all his teeth in by the time he's a teenager!

(I actually can see at least 3 more teeth ready to come in, but we'll see how long that takes)


Other fun stuff:
  • Ethan LOVES to play Hide-and-Seek.
  • Ethan LOVES to play Peekaboo.
  • He is suddenly obsessed with two new books: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? and Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? (I know- classics! I'm so proud!)
  • He now signs 'potty.' (of course, not to tell me that he needs to go, just when I'm changing his diaper) (words he signs now: more, all done, eat, milk, bath, brush teeth, potty)
  • He has two new words - 'no-no' and 'thank you.' It's so stinkin' cute - he says it all the time and it sounds like either 'tay too' or 'day doo.' My boy has manners! (words he says now: Mama, Dada, ball, uh-oh, bye-bye, no-no, thank you
  • Dirt apparently tastes good (details in my next post)

No comments: