Sunday, April 5, 2009

What Happens When...

Mommy and Daddy look away for a few seconds:
The three of us were playing in the living room like we always do one afternoon this week. Ethan likes to go to the back door and look out it occasionally, which we let him do on his own. One of my plants is right next to the door, but he doesn't really bother it. (He used to, but we went through that phase and he learned not to play with it). Well, Lonnie and I were talking as Ethan was looking out the back door, and we realized it was a little too quiet, which of course equals trouble. Ethan walks right over to us with something in his mouth. I quickly sweep my finger in his mouth and it was JAMMED FULL of dirt. Not just a little - FULL OF DIRT! Lonnie and I were laughing hysterically as I tried to clean out his mouth, and Ethan was of course freaking out. Whew! I hope he learned his lesson, but I'm sure he didn't...

1 comment:

Nicole said...

This was pretty funny.. The things your own kids do heh? Hopefully you don't use fertilizer in your plants;-) thanks for the pics... without the visual, it would not have been nearly as funny!!!