Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kids Say the...

We were eating at Olive Garden with my grandparents on Sunday. I was having a chicken dish and offered some to Ethan. As soon as I said, "Ethan, do you want some chicken?" he immediately gets a silly grin on his face and starts to flap his arms like wings and says "baaaawwwwk, bawk, bawk, bawk, baaaawwwwk!" I know that's not all that interesting, except for the fact that he has NEVER made the chicken sound before! I honestly don't really even know where it came from. I'll make the sound when I read him books with chickens in it, but I've never flapped my "wings!" Silly boy!
I hear all the time of all the funny things that kids say, and I've been waiting to start having my own stories of the crazy things Ethan says. I know this is only the beginning!

More to come on our trip to St. Louis/Indiana. Hopefully I'll get that done today sometime. I've got really good pictures to share!

No comments: