Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(almost) 37 weeks

Yikes...
D day is coming soon!!!

Went for my weekly check up this afternoon. I asked her if she could tell what position he was in because it felt like he was transverse. She said just by looking at my belly, and the fact that I am suddenly measuring small when I've been fine up until now, suggest that he probably is transverse. She ordered an ultrasound for the morning to find out for sure, as well as get Eli's measurements.
After talking to my personal nurse (Rachel), she helped me realize what that could mean - a C-section! If Eli doesn't turn in the next week and a half, we could be looking at that possiblity! Honestly, I think I'm okay with that. I know the recovery from a C-section is hard, but without getting into details that no one wants to know, I had a hard enough recovery with Ethan, so I think I'd rather this kind of recovery than the other. Enough said.

So, we get another peek at Eli at 7:30 tomorrow morning. Can't wait to see him again and see how he's measuring.

No comments: