Thursday, February 25, 2010

Church Shower

We were so blessed to be given a shower by our church family on Sunday. My girls did an awesome job decorating and creating quite the spread!

Thank you RACHEL, STACEY, TRACIE, ANGELA, MELISSA, and JOY for a fabulous shower! Love you all! (and yes, I wore jeans to my own shower. I am soooo at the point where I feel like nothing fits and well, that's what I wore)

Rachel did a tremendous job with the cake. It was perfect!!! (Although I have to say...cracked me up when we started eating the petafores (sp?) and after the first four were gone it left 'Arson Lamp')



Stacey made a wonderful diaper cake:
Joy outdid herself with the fruit and chocolate:


Caden and Keira made excellent helpers:
Thanks Rach, for the perfect shirt for Eli!
Thanks for a great shower everyone! We feel so loved and blessed!

Completely not shower related, but had to throw them in there. We actually had some warm(er) weather lately and were able to get out and play and enjoy the new stroller.

We did some 'spring cleaning' in the garage while it was warm on Saturday. Thought my boys looked so cute standing at the workbench together.

No comments: