Wednesday, February 3, 2010

School Shower

We were so blessed to be given a shower for Eli at my school today. WOW, were we spoiled! Eli got all kinds of cool stuff: blankets, diapers, wipes, wipes warmer, bottles, paci's, burp cloths, bibs, outfits, shoes, stuffed animals, books, washcloths, towels, picture frame, photo album, gift cards, and more!

Okay, I'm going to brag on myself for a second. I don't even look pregnant!

Oh, wait. I DO look pregnant! (very!)
Jenny, one of the other first grade teachers at our school, painted the canvas on the left (above)with Eli's name on it. Isn't that awesome? It matches Eli's room perfectly!

Love the cute ducky robe!

Look at these personalized burp cloths!!! Too cute...


Okay, just for the record, here I am, ENORMOUS with Ethan two years ago. Holy cow. Literally.


4 comments:

Laura King said...

Looking pregnant when you ARE pregnant is a good thing!!

And BTW, I don't think you know what ENORMOUS is. :)

Love you guys,
Your favorite Aunt

Crystal_King said...

Ha! Hilarious!!! I believe my pictures from me being pregnant with Camden vs. being pregnant with Chesleigh are total opposites as well. Isn't it amazing how we kind of learn our lesson the first time around? At least I did. Although I got plenty big, not nearly as big the 2nd time! Wow, you got lots of fun stuff, love the burp cloths!!! Can't wait to see you soon, hopefully at one of your showers??!!

Grubb Family said...

Wow Margie, you look amazing. I notice it everytime I see you, but it's even more noticable and pics! Glad you had a great shower!!!

PS Mckenna says you look great too!!

Carrie said...

I love the personalized burp cloths. And (can you start a sentence with and?) you look amazing :)