Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eli at 6 weeks

This is mostly for me, but read on if you want!
Eli eats 3-4 ounces every 3 hours. We're on a great schedule where he eats for about 30 min, awake for another hour, then sleeps for an hour and a half. Then repeat all day long! At night he usually will sleep for 4-5 hours, eat, then sleep for another 3-4 hours, eat, then we start our morning routine at 7am. He has ALWAYS gone right back to sleep at night; we've never had to stay up with him because he won't go back to sleep. It's awesome! He has got to be the easiest baby in the world. When he's awake, he is content to just look around and soak it all up.
Eli's started smiling a lot more in the last two weeks. Love it!
He's finally getting bigger. He weighs about 10 pounds and is finally fitting into 0-3 month clothes, although he can still fit in his newborn stuff too.
I'm afraid his hair is starting to fall out - I've noticed a few on my shirt after holding him. So, we may have a funny hairdo on its way. Mark my words, though - I WILL cut his hair if it turns into a crazy mohawk like Ethan had. Looking back at Ethan's pictures makes me wonder what I was thinking. Oh well.
I guess that's about it. Not a lot to say about a baby that just eats, sleeps, and poops!

No comments: