Sunday, July 4, 2010

Potty Training Adventures: Day Three

Not much to say today, other than HE'S POTTY TRAINED!!!! No accidents since yesterday morning, woke up dry this morning, dry at naptime, PERFECT!

I HIGHLY recommend this program to anyone that's wanting to potty train their child. It's intense, but soooo worth it.

You can find out more information at

http://www.3daypottytraining.com/

I didn't really get too many pictures of our adventure - I was a little preoccupied!

Here we are hanging out on the tarp, trying to stay busy:

Morning of Day Two, showing off his stickers:

Cuddle time with Eli on the afternoon of Day Two, when I finally decided he was trained enough to get off the tarp and go back to normalcy.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow! I am impressed! I remember my mom potty training my youngest brother pretty much the same way. I guess it doesn't take long when you know they're ready to do it!