Saturday, July 3, 2010

Potty Training Adventures: Day Two

Wow...what an awesome day!
Recap last night - we changed wet sheets at 10pm and 3am, but he woke up dry at 7am.
The next couple of hours were much like yesterday - he starts peeing, we take him to the bathroom to finish. Around 10am was his last accident. From then on he started telling us when he needed to go and holding it until we made it to the toilet. WOWWWW!!!! He woke up from naptime dry again. This afternoon he said, 'Momma, I need poop.' We got to the bathroom and he POOPED ON THE POTTY!!!!! We were soooo excited. We had to go get Daddy and show him. Gross, I know.
Since he's done such a good job we removed the tarp and are letting him play as normal around the house.
So, I know I can't say he's 100% potty trained, but we are definitely getting there! I'm interested to see how tonight goes.
I'm so proud of our little man!

No comments: