Friday, January 18, 2008

Nesting

So I've had a lot of people asking me lately if I've started nesting. The answer is...
NO. NOT AT ALL. ABSOLUTELY NOT. I HAVE NO DESIRE TO CLEAN OR ORGANIZE.

But guess who does?
That'd be Lonnie. The past week he has been on a cleaning/organizing kick. I love it! He's gotten several "sore spots" in our house finally organized and has been working hard to keep everything neat and tidy around here.

I've never heard of a husband nesting before, but I'm going to enjoy every second of it. Our house needs all the help it can get these days!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not nesting, it's just seing how many things I can pack into one closet. Just like going on going on vacation, you've gotta pack everying in real tight. Lonnie

Crystal_King said...

I'm just amazed each week how quickly time is going and how CLOSE you are to delievering your baby! I'm really anxious to hear what the doctor says at your next visit. Can you believe the time is almost here? It can't come soon enough for me, but there's still many tiny "to do's" that need to be done!

Are you feeling okay? Other than being tired, have you been experiencing any sharp lower adominal pains? I do occasionally, but the doctor said it's just the baby growing and things stretching! I hope you're doing great and have a nice week!

Crystal