Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Best Buds

We were able to go visit Crystal and Camden this afternoon. These second-cousins had a blast together, can't you tell?


I think it is so awesome that these two get to grow up so close to each other (literally only streets away!). When I was growing up, my closest cousins were 7 hours away, with a whole bunch more all the way down in Florida that I hardly ever got to see and get to know. Ethan is SOOOO blessed to have so much family around. In fact, I think I'll do the math...
Within a 15 mile radius, Ethan has:
-4 cousins (Cade, Keira, Lexi, Logan)
-7 second-cousins (Camden, Dakota, Cassidy, Elizabeth, William, Josh, Garrett)
-2 aunts (Rachel, Joanna)
-3 uncles (Curt, Shad, Dustin)
-1 Grandma (Shirley)
-1 Grandpa (Danny)
-1 Great Grandpa (Carl)
-1 Great Grandma (Judy)
-2 Great Aunts (Betty, Bev)
-2 Great Uncles (Rick, Randy)
-10 First Cousins once removed {I had to Google that one! - (Cliff, Carl, Crystal, Danielle, Hannah, Derrick, Scott, Sandy, Christy, Ashley)
Wow!!!! (hope I didn't miss anyone)


Ethan got some special lovin' from his Great Aunt Laura...

While Camden got snuggle time with Great Aunt Betty.
How did Ethan react to a great day of family fun??? Zzzzzzzzz....

1 comment:

Nicole said...

wow! Cool new pics! the cousins are cute cute cute! You didn't mention the perk of also having another new mommy to share in the post pregnancy issues and all that jazz... Playdates will be fun in the future. We're sooo glad that God has provided family and a lot of love and support for you guys!!! we miss you!!!!!!!