Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Future Beethoven?

I know you're looking for haircut pictures...

Sorry, no haircut. Crystal and Camden got sick, so they stayed home to get some rest (and to keep their germs to themselves - ha!). Depending on how they're feeling, we may try for Friday, or next week if we need to. The only bad thing is that this gives me more time to second guess myself - do I really want to cut his sweet baby hair?

Anyways, to make up for no haircut pictures, I took a video of Ethan playing this afternoon. This is how Beethoven started, right?

(excuse the tv noise in the background - John and Kate were on Oprah, so I was trying to watch it and play with Ethan at the same time)

Thanks, Rach, for the fun new toy!

2 comments:

Grubb Family said...

So cute!!! I knew he would love it. Hand me down toys are the best!! I'm sad he didn't get his haircut, I was really looking forward to seeing him and his new 'do. Maybe Friday!!!

Nicole said...

Sounded more like Bach to me:) VERY cute...

As for the 2nd guessing on the haircut... get used to it. it's all you do as a parent. Whether it be something small like a haircut, or a time-out given, or a change in routine...You will always wonder if you made the right decision...

You usually do:)thanks for the cut evideo:)