Sunday, September 7, 2008

Sleep, glorious sleep

Ethan is becoming quite the sleeper! He slept through the night twice last week, which brings the total to 4 times in the last two weeks. Woohoo!!! All the other nights, he's only woken up once. Anyone that knows me well knows how much I cherish my sleep, so this is a dream come true!!!

He's also doing much, much better at eating. Lately he's been clamping his lips closed and refusing to eat. But this past week, he's decided that eating is fun. He LOVES sweet potatoes, squash, and carrots. He's not a huge fan of green beans and sweet peas, but if we heat them up, he eats them a lot better. We also started fruits in the last week, and he really likes pears and applesauce. Not a huge fan of bananas.

I've been bad about taking pictures and don't really have any new ones to post. So, since I'm on the topic of sleep, I decided to post one of my favorite sleeping pictures of the past (look how thick and lucious his hair is!):

Check back on Wednesday...haircut at 4:30!!!!!

1 comment:

Grubb Family said...

Yeah for sleep!! I knew he could do it for you! I'm glad he's eating much better for you too. It so much more fun when kids smile and laugh for food instead of spitting it back out at you! Can't wait for haircut pics!!!!!