Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!

Before:


During:


Veeeeerrrry distracted by the shiny scissors and all the action going on atop his head...

The chunk from the looooong piece in the back:

After:
Here's the baggie full of his precious baby hair! Doesn't look like much when it's all in one little bag like this.
I don't think the 'after' pictures truly do his haircut justice. He looks SO handsome, but I just couldn't get a very good picture of him.


Crystal did a GREAT job with Ethan, even though he was awfully wiggly. Luckily, the boy LOVES to hear me sing. Once I started singing and reciting nursery rhymes, he calmed right down.


Thanks Crystal, for coming by the house - Ethan is definitely spoiled to have his own personal stylist at only 7 months!



5 comments:

Joanna said...

How adorable! He is precious. I love the way he sucks in his lower lip. Way to go Crystal!

Crystal_King said...

Awwww! Thanks, I was so happy you asked me to do it! He looks great! Those were such perfect pictures you took that really captured the moment. Those will be so fun to look back on in the future!

Long hair or short, Ethan is SO adorable! Yes, I do have to add too you're a great singer Margaret! It kept him very entertained!

Jenny said...

he looks great!!!! i love his new look. how sweet!!!!

Grubb Family said...

That is sooo cute! I wish I could have been there for the experience. He does look so handsome with his cut...and he looks like he knows it in the pic. I think it was a good compromise between the long combover and short hair. Just perfect!!!

Tiffany said...

Awww...he looks adorable! I can't believe he's growing up so fast! How's school going? I feel like I can't get caught up this year!