Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby and Me Swim Class

We started our Baby and Me Swim Class at the Fitness Center tonight and we had so much fun! We are so blessed to be in the same class as our friends and Ethan's buddies.

Here's our stud with his "lady friends" Addyson, Addison, and Allison.




He looks like a beach bum already!!!! Just chillin'...

Playing Humpty Dumpty...
Ethan did SUCH a good job - I think he's a natural swimmer. He loved being in the water (it was SO warm!) He kicked all around the pool and didn't mind having his face wet at all. Can't wait for next week!

4 comments:

Grubb Family said...

Looks like lots of fun!! It's so great you all get to do that together.

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had such a good time! I hate that Peyton and I missed out! I hope we'll be able to participate next time. Hopefully, we'll get this ear infection business under control.

Amanda

Jenny said...

that sounds like so much fun! cole loved swimming last summer...i hope he remembers how fun it was when it comes time to get in the pool again!

Crystal_King said...

Awww, how fun! I really wish I could have done that with you! When did you say you all went? Was it on Tuesday nights? I bet the babies had a blast!

Thanks for checking on me when you have. I'm finally starting to feel a little bit better, but still not 100% just yet. It still hurts to eat certain foods, but hopefully by the end of this weekend I'll be better.