Saturday, January 31, 2009

What we've been up to

I realize I've been a bad blogger lately. I've hardly posted any pictures in the last couple of weeks. So, here's what we've been up to lately:

Church:


A whole lot of reading:


Ice, ice, ice, and more ice - no school for 4 days!!!!!!!! We were going a little stir crazy, but had SO MUCH fun! (aside from losing power for 2 days, having to live at the Grubbs, moving food to and from the Grubbs, etc.)


Lots of hugs, kisses, snuggles, and fun:


Lots of baths in the BIG tub with all his new toys:
And today Ethan got his 3rd haircut! He likes to brush his own hair:

(These pictures would be WAY cuter without food on his face!)
STANDING! Granted, he won't do it very often or for very long, but he can do it!

I've also got a TON of hilarious videos of Ethan being silly. Hope to get those up soon.

2 comments:

Crystal_King said...

Awww, I love these pictures! Ethan's such a big boy and I can't believe how well he's standing and his steps last night!!! Thanks again for inviting us to the SuperBowl fun!!! We had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Gosh he looks like he is waist high already!