Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ethan's Big Boy Room

Even though Ethan's been in his big boy room since September, I just never got around to completely finishing the decorating, which means I never got around to taking pictures and blogging it. But, I can officially declare it done! Here's a little tour:


Ethan's bulletin board with artwork he's done in school:





One of my favorite parts. All his toys go in the closet, so at night time we can close the door and he's not tempted to play instead of sleep.

The weird part. This room used to be a guest room, where we had a TV mounted with VCR and DVD player. I don't really want Ethan to have a TV in his room, but there's no point taking it down, either. At least it's up high where he can't play with it. I'm sure it will come in handy some day.
The best part of all....the baby gate on the door! That way he's not roaming the house if he wakes up at 3am!

I'm almost done with Eli's room, so I'll post pictures of that soon.

No comments: