Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Safari

Last Saturday we went to a drive-through safari and petting zoo. Ethan LOVED it! I'm not sure which he like more - all the cool animals or the fact that he got to sit up front with mom and dad without being buckled!
We drove through the safari part for an hour and a half. We saw peacocks, ostriches, tigers, monkeys, zebras, camels, llamas, bears, rhinos, buffalo, and lots more.



After that we ate a picnic lunch then headed out to the petting zoo. Ethan was not at all intimidated by the animals like I thought he would be.








Mom and Dad, we're going to go again next time you come visit! (or when you move down here...)

1 comment:

Private Detective said...

It was a lovely trip with safari & great family pictures. I think, I also have to go somewhere on my weekend. keep it up.