Sunday, September 5, 2010

Crazy Football Fan

I'd have to say for a two-year old, Ethan is quite the football fan. He knows the lingo and LOVES to watch it, whether on tv or at a live game. We've been talking about the first home Tiger football game for WEEKS. Every night before he goes to sleep, he asks to sing Take Me Out to the Tiger Football Game (an improvised version of Take Me Out to the Ballgame, of course).

We FINALLY got to go on Friday and he loved it, of course! He went to a couple of games last year, but I have a feeling we'll be hitting all the home games this year. Eli even really enjoyed it! He's just happy to be outside.


Horrible picture, and I cut out Shad, but I loved the shot of all the men holding the boys.



1 comment:

Kelsey's Corner said...

Margaret--I love your little family picture! How cute--and such fun adventures with boys :)