Monday, September 6, 2010

Playing Catch-up, Again

Man, I feel like all I do is play catch-up with this blog lately! I realize it's mostly because I just don't take as many pictures as I should, so I don't have much to blog about. I'll get better!

Random pictures from the last few weeks:

Ethan has learned to cross his eyes and thinks he's pretty funny doing it...
This little guy's just as cute as ever...

Eli is one rolly polly kid. The second you lay him down, he immediately flips over. We actually have to buckle him into the bouncy seat now, or he'll flip out!




My football fans. I see lots of this in my future. Tune Mommy out, focus on football...

Eli is starting to interact with Ethan more and more. Eli grabs his face and giggles at whatever silly thing Ethan is doing...

Lots of wrestling around here. I love it! We have to constantly remind Ethan though to be gentle with Mommy. (My back is still a little messed up and he likes to jump all over us!)

Ummmm, just too cute not to post...

I just can't believe this is what my two boys look like - they look so different! I thought for sure that Eli would be a little clone of Ethan, but he definitely found his own look! I love that he has a little Willis in him.

Man time in the garage before taking a bike ride...

Ethan likes to line up his cars lately. Today they were going to the park...

Watching the Hogs game with friends. Oh wait, the men were watching the game, the kids watched Bee Movie. Ethan still won't sit for longer than a few minutes during a movie. He was much more interested in all of Peyton's cars and other toys.

No comments: