Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Nine Month Stats and Teeth Pictures

Ethan had his nine-month check-up this afternoon. He weighed 21.6 pounds, which puts him around the 60th percentile. (He's really slowed down on his weight - I think he's starting to thin out a bit.) He was 28 1/2 inches long, which is around the 55th percentile. Here are his monthly pictures:

One month:

Four months:
Nine months:


And yea! Ethan finally let me get a picture of his two teeth. Lovely picture, I know, but hey, you can see his teeth!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

the irony, is that Parker is getting the same exact 2teeth in, just the adult version!!!

Love the new posts and pics... we'll miss you gusy at Thanksgiving this year!!!!

Margaret said...

Hmmm... does it hurt kids when they get their adult teeth in? I've never thought about that. My students are always losing teeth, but I never hear them talk about when their adult teeth come in.

We'll miss seeing everyone at Thanksgiving, too, but we won't miss the 10 hour drive with a baby!

Crystal_King said...

That's a GREAT picture! It looks like they're both just coming in at the exact same time! They'll be so cute once they're in and you can see them really well. We can't wait to see you guys again at Thanksgiving. We'll be having lunch with my mom this year, but we'll be out later that afternoon/evening. See you then!!!