Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tooth Number Two!

That's right - Ethan is now the proud owner of two bottom teeth! He was more fussy than usual last night and woke up several times during the night screaming - we could definitely tell he was in pain. But after a couple bouts of rocking, singing, milk and Tylenol, he finally fell slept the rest of the night. So this morning I checked his gums, and sure enough - tooth number two! He's been happy as can be today. I think he's proud of his accomplishment. :)

Trying to get a picture of it is VERY hard, though, but I'll post one when I get one!

2 comments:

Grubb Family said...

Yeah for Ethan and boo for a bad nights sleep! Wish I was there to see his accomplishment!! Hope you had a great time scrapping last night.

Margaret said...

It really wasn't too bad. He woke up at 8:20, so Lonnie just gave him his normal 9:30 bottle. Then he woke up at 10:30 and then again at 11:30, then slept in til 7:15 this morning!