Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Red Lobster

Back to our weird Lamp tradition...grand openings! We made it to the grand opening of Red Lobster yesterday. Lonnie got there early and scored us a huge table in a little room by itself, which was just perfect for us. Luckily Rachel is home on her Fall break from school, so she was able to pick up Ethan from daycare for us and meet us there. It was delicious! You just can't beat their cheesy garlic biscuits! (I ate WAY too many)

And just a random picture from bath time tonight. Our boy needs a haircut!

Oh, and how could I forget? ETHAN GOT HIS FIRST TOOTH!!!! (That's right, nine months old and finally getting his first tooth.) We noticed it on Sunday. I've been dreading the whole teething thing because I've heard so many horror stories of endless screaming, but Ethan handled it like a man! Looking back, I guess he was a little bit more fussy than usual, but not bad at all. We've tried getting a picture, but you know how hard that is. I'll post one once I get one! :)

3 comments:

Crystal_King said...

YEA! His first tooth, how exciting! I'm SOOOOO happy it wasn't as bad as what Camden went through. Is the tooth on the bottom? By the way, do you want me to give Ethan a trim? :) I don't mind a bit! I can't believe how much it's grown already!

Jenny From The Block said...

Don't feel bad....Landen was 11 months old when he got his first tooth! I kept calling the doctor b/c I was scared my child was going to be toothless! ha

Joanna said...

LOL! I love the hair! He cracks me up! I just love watching his personality evolve. Call me soon- I'd like to hear how things are going.