Monday, November 3, 2008

Quite a Busy Week!

So, Ethan just said "da da" for the first time yesterday. Then he started pulling up today. I can't believe all the new stuff he's done in the past week: crawling, waving, clapping, saying "da da," pulling up. Holy cow!
(this post is really just for me so I'll remember all that)

But I know it's not nice to post without a picture, so I'll leave you with a picture from the Bender's Halloween party. We tried to get as many of the babies together as possible, and this is the BEST picture we got:


1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

Ha! That picture is priceless! Just flash forward 16 years from now and you can imagine how funny this picture will be! Ethans costume was too cute by the way. We need to get the boys together!! I think we're getting some family pictures done this weekend, but we need to plan for it sometime so I can love on Ethan. I sure miss him! Hope you have a great rest of the week. By the way, I can't believe all the new stuff he's doing! He must be strong since he's already pulling up on stuff! Maybe Ethan can give Camden a few pointers! :)