Monday, December 17, 2007

30 weeks

So here I am...

just call me Large Marge:

The big day is tomorrow - 4D Ultrasound! I won't be able to post pictures until Wednesday night, since the person that scans in my pictures for me is from school, so she'll have to do it Wednesday at school.

I've been feeling a LOT better lately. The weird thing now is that I can feel body parts poking through my belly. I don't really know how to describe it. Every now and then I'll feel something, and when I touch my belly, it's like I can feel his foot, or elbow, or who knows. It's a crazy feeling.

And a name update...we still have nothing! We're still sick of trying to think of names and would rather just not talk about it. But, we now have 5 friends from church that are also pregnant, so we figure we probably need to secure a name pretty quickly, before all the good names are taken! :)

1 comment:

Crystal_King said...

Margaret you look awesome! Just you wait until you see how HUGE my belly is! It's really big. I'm so short that it only has one place to go and that's out! Ha! I REALLY need to update my blog but I've been spending most of my extra time studying and trying to get everything finished up at school. I'll try to post more this week or definitely this weekend. I'm glad you're feeling good. I'm feeling the opposite, just more achy and tired! We're looking forward to spending time with you at Christmas! I can't wait to see you! Have a great rest of the week and see you soon!

Crystal