Thursday, December 6, 2007

Doctor Visit

We went for our regular check-up today, and everything went well, as usual. There's really not anything to report. Baby's heartrate was in the 140's; all my bloodwork came back great after the glucose testing last time; and we go back in three weeks. This was my last time to see my doctor; she'll be having her baby girls sometime soon, and is planning to return on Feb. 1, so let's hope I don't go into labor before that!
I have to brag on my amazing husband. The last week has been a lot harder on my body, and I just haven't been feeling very good. He has taken SUCH good care of me! He's been cooking, cleaning, and waiting on me hand and foot! I know it's gotta be hard on him, but he hasn't complained a single time. He is amazing! I am so thankful to have such a loving, selfless husband. I just hope I get to feeling better soon so he can take a break and I can spoil him for awhile.

Upcoming events....
December 18 - 4D Ultrasound appointment (yea!!!!!)
December 27 - next regular check-up

3 comments:

Nicole said...

A bragging on the husband post is always blog-worthy:)WAY TO GO LONNIE!!!

Sooo glad you and(still nameless?)nephew are being well taken care of and loved. Christmas break is right around the corner and hopefully you can rest up and rejuventate yourself then (and maybe enjoy a "snowstorm" of your own)

I still say a no news post is better than no post at all. Keep keeping us posted on life, the nursery, your registry, doctor's visits, etc... it's all fun to read!

love ya and miss you~

Grubb Family said...

Can't wait to see that baby!! I'm really looking forward to your 4D U/S.

Crystal_King said...

Hey Margaret! I saw your message on my blog that I NEED to update asap! I have been so busy! Yes, I graduate December 28th! I can't wait until I get to go home from work and do simple things like make dinner or take a nap if I want to! And yes we can't WAIT to see you at Christmas time! We're really looking forward to it! I saw your pictures and you look so great! You should see my belly, it's SO big! You'd think I was 9 months already! Let me tell you, I'm getting more tired as the months go on but can you believe that in just a few months our babies will be here!

I went to a shower this weekend in Nebraska and got some really neat stuff for the baby. It really hit me when I was folding my first load of baby clothes last night!! Take care and we'll be seeing you soon!

Crystal